Friday, July 2, 2010

Time to change..

Today is a very bad day for me. I fell lifeless.. I recently decided to stop doing drugs(weed not inclded). My body has been numbed by the drugs for so many years that now that i don't have them i can feel EVERYTHING. I am so soar and the depression is becoming intense.I know the next week is going to be very shitty for me, but it will be so worth it in the end.I am done living like this and I'm ready to get my shit straight. This is not only for me, its for my fans, family and friends as well. All i ask if for prayers and support. Thank you to everyone who had stuck by my side this far, and i promise you will see a new isis.
xoxo-
isis

2 comments:

  1. Im with you baby. I too quit it all. i feel like im all alone but reading this just made me realize that at least you are with me in this painful and hard journey. Its funny because its these hard times that makes you realize whos really around for the good reasons. Im here if you ever need to confide what your feeling bc one friend to another im in this with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isis,

    I don't know you, and I actually just recently 'discovered' you, but I want you to know I've been exactly where you are, and I know the feeling. I got addicted to OC's for a long time, and already had some depression before that. I felt like taking OC's was my ANTI-DEPRESSANT, and when I was forced to stop, I felt like I had to go back and face the realities and darkness of my life without any way to 'escape' at all. Anyways, I haven't done OC"s in over 3 yrs, (although I still do drink and smoke weed occasionally), and when you first quit, it deffinitely sucks, and it will even for a little while (I know this is an old post of yours so I'm eager to see if you're feeling better/how things are going now for you), but it does get better, I promise. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete